Community Forum

Customer Service Escalation Department not calling me back

Regular Visitor

Customer Service Escalation Department not calling me back

Can someone please direct me to a person in the escalation department?  I have called and spoken with Comcast support (Tier 1) 4 times about a miscommunication with a comcast customer service representative who misunderstood my issue and canceled my service.  Two times I have called, the customer service rep said, "we will have a supervisor call you back" and it's been nearly a week without a call back.  

I enjoy xfinity service and never had any issues with customer service to now.  I am feeling unvalued by xfinity as a customer. Please, can someone direct me to a level of support which can help with my issue?

Expert

Re: Customer Service Escalation Department not calling me back

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Customer Service Escalation Department not calling me back

Hello IliveForInterne. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can assist with reviewing your account and service concerns. I can also assist in restoring your services if you wish. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.