Community Forum

Customer Retention

Regular Visitor

Customer Retention

I would like to chat with a customer retention agent about a reasonably priced  renewal plan for my account.  I can't locate the right forum.

Expert

Re: Customer Retention

tgjjwestfall wrote:

I would like to chat with a customer retention agent about a reasonably priced  renewal plan for my account.  I can't locate the right forum.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello tgjjwestfall. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. I'll just need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

Customer Retention Repost

After getting no response for the last 2 days from ComcastJoeTru about getting me a reasonable priced renewal for my service, I am reposting in the hopes that someone will help. Thank you.
Official Employee

@tgjjwestfall. I apologize for the delay in getting to you. I have received and responded to your private message. Let's take it from there. Thank you.