Community Forum

Customer Retention

Regular Visitor

Customer Retention

I would like to chat with a customer retention agent about a reasonably priced  renewal plan for my account.  I can't locate the right forum.

Expert

Re: Customer Retention

tgjjwestfall wrote:

I would like to chat with a customer retention agent about a reasonably priced  renewal plan for my account.  I can't locate the right forum.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello tgjjwestfall. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. I'll just need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

Customer Retention Repost

After getting no response for the last 2 days from ComcastJoeTru about getting me a reasonable priced renewal for my service, I am reposting in the hopes that someone will help. Thank you.
Official Employee

@tgjjwestfall. I apologize for the delay in getting to you. I have received and responded to your private message. Let's take it from there. Thank you.