Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Customer Retention/Loyalty Program

Regular Visitor

Customer Retention/Loyalty Program

I've been a Comcast customer since they entered the field in Delaware County (took over Suburban Cable) -- over 20 years ago. Just received my Dec/Jan bill for $259.15 (already paid it too). Apparently there's been an increase of @ $15 to my HD Complete this month. In addition, there are @ 8 pgs attached to the online bill with more price increases/fees for Jan 2018. So, I'm more confused now plus worried about these rising costs as I'm on a fixed income. Two years ago I called & spoke with someone in their 'Loyalty Program/Customer Solutions dept  who checked for lower rates for my same pkg & found something I think @ $199 but said that I somehow just missed the 'qualifying dates for my area' so the best I could get the following week was $209. Now I'm looking at $224.99 (SurePrice?) before taxes/fees,  and that's just too high. 

I mistakenly private msg'd before posting this request, so hopefully someone will reply now. Thx.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Retention/Loyalty Program

Hi atbeech01, I can assist reviewing current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Customer Retention/Loyalty Program

Hi atbeech01, thank you for working with me via private message.  Please let me know if you have any questions in the future and I will assist.

Thank you