Community Forum

Customer Retention Dept??

New Poster

Customer Retention Dept??

I was told to call the customer Retention Dept today to extend our service for an extra 4 days before cancelation.. I had a link in the chat from yesterday and it disappeared??.. long story short. Called to cancel the acct on December 10th to be effective on the 21st.. it did not cancel on that day so called again and was told there was no cancellation in the system for this acct. Due to circumstances changing, that worked out for me. Fast forward to December 31st at 5pm and our cable gets shut off.. I was told due to pastn due bill, the cancelation was moved to the 31st?? Which makes no sense.. I paid the past due and asked that it be reinstated until the 5th and was told I would have to pay the additional 208 which would be the current bill before they could give us 5 days.. HELP... I just need 5 days to get me to my move date..
Official Employee

Re: Customer Retention Dept??

Hello Tgreen1662. I can assist with reviewing your reconnect options for your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.