Community Forum

Customer Loyalty / Retention over new customers?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Customer Loyalty / Retention over new customers?

I have been an xfinity customer for 5 years now. When I check for new promotional offers for Internet only plans, I see good offers available for new customers, but when I log into my account I only see lower speed (than my current promotion which is ending) and at higher rates. 
I had to wait for long period over call as each time the call randomly drops before I get to talk to a representative and when I was able to reach a Representative on call  - they were not of much help as they just asked me to check online. 
Would anyone from comcast be able to help?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty / Retention over new customers?

Hi smadhav. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and the lower cost options available. I did receive your private message, and will be responding shortly. Let's continue our conversation about the details of your account in private message. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer Loyalty / Retention over new customers?

@ComcastJoeTru is one of the best reps I have worked with. Joe has helped me over the past few years including this time too. Thanks Joe.