Community Forum

Customer Loyalty/Retention Help

New Poster

Customer Loyalty/Retention Help

Hello,

I received a voice mail before the holidays saying that our special rate pricing was set to expire soon and that I should call 1-800-COMCAST to speak with someone regarding a new promotion.  I've called twice.  The first time the support person I spoke with told me she couldn't help me and I needed to call the number from the voice mail, which was 1-800-COMCAST.  The second time I called, I was told the only rates I could receive would be if I raised or lowered my service level or if I added either security or a phone line.  Can someone please help me get in touch with someone regarding the special offers mentioned in the voice mail I received?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty/Retention Help

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.