Community Forum

Customer Loyalty / Price Adjustment

Regular Visitor

Customer Loyalty / Price Adjustment

Just called COMCAST to see if they would help me out with decreasing my rates since it's been steadily increasing for the last two years....I've been a customer since 2014. I was pretty dissappointed in what was offered.  He offered to bring the package down to 228.16 per month, which is a little less than what I'm paying now but I would lose some of the channels I already have.  Then he told me he'd drop it down to $118 / month.  I agreed to that and then he sent me a text to confirm the new package.  When I looked at the text, it said $217 / month.  I'm pretty sure he said $118 so I'm not sure if he was trying to scam me.  

I hope my conversation with this rep was recorded.  He was non-chalant and his demeanor was unprofessional.  I guess I better start shopping around.  

Expert

Re: Customer Loyalty / Price Adjustment

mrlee408 wrote:

Just called COMCAST to see if they would help me out with decreasing my rates since it's been steadily increasing for the last two years....I've been a customer since 2014. I was pretty dissappointed in what was offered.  He offered to bring the package down to 228.16 per month, which is a little less than what I'm paying now but I would lose some of the channels I already have.  Then he told me he'd drop it down to $118 / month.  I agreed to that and then he sent me a text to confirm the new package.  When I looked at the text, it said $217 / month.  I'm pretty sure he said $118 so I'm not sure if he was trying to scam me.  

I hope my conversation with this rep was recorded.  He was non-chalant and his demeanor was unprofessional.  I guess I better start shopping around.  

Hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.