Community Forum

Customer Loyalty / Price Adjustment

Regular Visitor

Customer Loyalty / Price Adjustment

Just called COMCAST to see if they would help me out with decreasing my rates since it's been steadily increasing for the last two years....I've been a customer since 2014. I was pretty dissappointed in what was offered.  He offered to bring the package down to 228.16 per month, which is a little less than what I'm paying now but I would lose some of the channels I already have.  Then he told me he'd drop it down to $118 / month.  I agreed to that and then he sent me a text to confirm the new package.  When I looked at the text, it said $217 / month.  I'm pretty sure he said $118 so I'm not sure if he was trying to scam me.  

I hope my conversation with this rep was recorded.  He was non-chalant and his demeanor was unprofessional.  I guess I better start shopping around.  

Expert

Re: Customer Loyalty / Price Adjustment

mrlee408 wrote:

Just called COMCAST to see if they would help me out with decreasing my rates since it's been steadily increasing for the last two years....I've been a customer since 2014. I was pretty dissappointed in what was offered.  He offered to bring the package down to 228.16 per month, which is a little less than what I'm paying now but I would lose some of the channels I already have.  Then he told me he'd drop it down to $118 / month.  I agreed to that and then he sent me a text to confirm the new package.  When I looked at the text, it said $217 / month.  I'm pretty sure he said $118 so I'm not sure if he was trying to scam me.  

I hope my conversation with this rep was recorded.  He was non-chalant and his demeanor was unprofessional.  I guess I better start shopping around.  

Hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!