Community Forum

Customer Loyalty Offer

New Poster

Customer Loyalty Offer

I'd like to see what type of offers there are for existing customers. I received a letter in the mail to call thanking me for loyalty and a better price, but when I called was only offered $5 off my current bill. Didn't seem like any deal at all to me if I have to sign into a contract at that price...

My bill went up $50 since our 2-year agreement ended, and I'd like to get back somewhere around that price. I did receive something from Fios that would be around the price before the hike, while keeping everything we have now.

Could someone help out?

Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty Offer

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.