Community Forum

Customer Loyalty Department?

Frequent Visitor

Customer Loyalty Department?

My contract is about to end in a few weeks, now I'm looking to get a new one. Last year, after going nowhere trying get renewed over the phone, someone told me to get in touch with a "Loyalty Department"; after posting on this forum, I was replied by ComCastShane and he helped me got a good price for Saver Triple Play.  I saw that the new customer offer for Triple Play is only $80.00 and I would like to get this. It would be great if someone can point me to this "Loyalty Department". Been a customer for 7 years, it would be great to continue to get good price for my loyalty.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty Department?

Hello, Roddy2015.

Thanks for reaching out with these concerns. I would be more than happy to look over the available promotions and see if we can find you a more reasonably priced plan. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty Department?

Roddy2015, I'm glad I was able to find a new promotion that works better for you. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you ever need help again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!