Community Forum

Customer Loyalty Department?

Frequent Visitor

Customer Loyalty Department?

My contract is expiring next month, I am trying to see if anybody can point me to the "Customer Loyalty" rep. Have been a customer for 5 years. I got a promotional rate for Tripple Play only for the first year I signed up, then kept the same plan at regular rate. For the last 5 years the bas rate has been stable but the price keeps going up every year since then in the form of taxes & fees. Now it's $110.00/month for Tripple Play base rate, but the total cost after taxes & fees comes to $141.59 (and that's excluding modem rental since I bought my own modem)...I see that the promotion rate is still $90.00 monthly, but when I called customer service, they would not give it to me, saying it's only for new customers. I keep hearing about something called a "Customer Loyalty" from this forum, so i thought I's give it a try before looking at Century Link or Frontier. (I saw Frontier has promotion for 80.00/month in my city, but that's before fees & equipment, so I would rather stay with Comcast if I can reduce cost, since I already have everything set up and my own modem) If anybody knows the phone # for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Loyalty Department?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Frequent Visitor

Have been messaging back and forth with ComcastShane for a few days. I was told the promo rate of 90.00/month is not available. So far this guy has been refering back to only existing rates that are already posted. Looks like I won't get any reduction in monthly bill. So much for loyalty

Official Employee

Is there any way you can add a screen shot of the $90.00 offer you are seeing? 

Frequent Visitor

The offer for new customer at $90.00 was there last time I checked on 12/28. Looks like Comcast removed it. Did it expire at the end 2017? Now the price increased to $100.00. If you can give me this, let me know. This will only save me 10 bucks a month but I guess for now I will pay for quality, hopefully the bill will still be less than 141.00 by the end of the year. Thanks.

Comcast Deal.png

Frequent Visitor

I'd really like some sort of help too, i'm paying for triple play as others do too, as it was promotional, but i do not use the phone enough to warrant paying for it. I've called several times asking to downsize but they keep saying that it will be the same amount almost as triple play?
Does paying the same amount for less service make sense?
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

Hello,

I would also like some help in contacting the loyalty department.  I have been a Comcast customer for nearly 11 years, and have recently seen my bill surge by a prohibitive amount (from roughly $170 to $250 overnight).  We spoke with a Comcast representative, but the only option we were given was to drastically reduce the services we're getting.  Now we pay $10 less than before for only 2/3 the service we used to have.  I received an email by someone in the loyalty department named Johnny, but I've now tried to contact him several times over the course of two weeks and have gotten no response.  I would rather continue to get my cable and internet service through Comcast, but now feel I'm forced to look at other providers.  I feel especially let down by the lack of contact from the loyalty department - we thought he was reaching out to solve our problem, but has instead left us feeling undervalued.

New Poster

Can someone reply to my post and help me with my problem?  I need some help resolving this issue.

Admin1

Hi sheandhim -- I can help with your account rates. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review what offers we have available for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

Hello, ComcastZach:

Thank you for the reply, but when I didn't hear from anyone after the fourth day I contacted the office of Tom Karinshak and someone there recommended I ask for the loyalty department through the 1-800 number.  I was able to reach someone who helped me adjust my rate.

New Poster

My annual comes due next month.

I am about to be 84 and I am on a fixed income.

I need to discuss reducing rate, lowering service or taking a discount package from another provider.

My e-mail is <EDITED>

Thank You

Official Employee

Hello brown6040, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I can assist you with lowering your rate, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!