Community Forum

Customer Complaint (since the only way to submit one is via fax or mail)

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Customer Complaint (since the only way to submit one is via fax or mail)

I have been a customer of xfinity for a while now, & I have always raved about the service (I couldn't wait to switch my phone plan over) During this pandemic, every person, every company, and every industry has been affected, & I'd like to think I've been very understanding & patient. However, no other service provider has caused me such anxiety, frustration, or tears than xfinity.

For the past 2 months I have had countless service interruptions (as many as 3 a day), & I've called & spoken to countless customer services representatives. Each time explaining the situation, & understanding that technicians weren't being deployed, I accepted the "reset the router every single time until a technician was able to be sent out" workaround. 

However, the last person that I spoke with let me know that my plan did not support the number of devices I have connect & should upgrade. I asked multiple technicians if this was the problem at the beginning & was told no. For TWO MONTHS I have been struggling to get my work done in order to pay for this failing service, when the resolution was exactly what I asked two months ago. 

I could could go on & on about how this company has let me down in the past 8 weeks, but I'm writing today for the following:

1. I just upgraded my service & I cannot, for the life of me, find the details of this plan online. Why would xfinity.com/myaccount not easily show me the speed, number of devices, data... that I'm paying for? I need this information along with any tv service that is bundled & if/how I can drop the tv service.
2. A while ago, I called because my phone number & email address are tied to some old account & I cant tie it to my existing account. The technician couldn't figure it out & I accepted that, but after this horrible experience, I want it resolved. 
3. To inform you that I attempted one of the FEW ways to reach a rep & was never responded to. This was via FB messenger - initiated at 3:51pm today, told that a rep would be with me within 21 minutes at 3:53, & its now 4:53pm.
4. To request a future discount or money back for the unreliable service & poor experience with customer support.

I have not yet cancelled my service because I'm still, for whatever reason, hoping that xfinity will stop disappointing me, however if this issue isn't resolved I will be taking my business elsewhere.