Community Forum

Customer Agent help to Switch plan to X1 Preferred Double play (new contract) & Update X1 boxes

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Customer Agent help to Switch plan to X1 Preferred Double play (new contract) & Update X1 boxes

Is there any customer service rep that can help?? 

Hi I need help updating my Cable TV plan and review costing. Contract just expired and bill went up too much. Looking at X1 Preferred Double play.  Only want Cable TV and Internet. Also, want to figure out if I can update my 2 X1 DVR boxes to the newest hardware 4K Is there a time to discuss? Thank you

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Customer Agent help to Switch plan to X1 Preferred Double play (new contract)

Hi @Bo15

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forum! I'd be happy to help by reviewing your options with you and shipping you a new 4K DVR. I've happy the chance to reply to your private message and look forward to chatting with you soon! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer Agent help to Switch plan to X1 Preferred Double play (new contract)

Thank you! PM sent.