Community Forum

Current "Best Deals"

Contributor

Current "Best Deals"

I would like to renew my contract with Comcast but I, like anybody else, would like to obtain rates that are reasonable for the service.  When  everyday price reaches near $150 for a service I received for around $80 I feel I need to look for another supplier.  If one of the CS folks would like to work with me I would be happy to listen.  If not how long do I have to cancel and be out of Comcast service before I can obtain bids to consider as a new customer?  Last I heard it was around 6 months.  Who knows, maybe i will find a better opportunity elsewhere in that time frame that is affordable yet equal to my current account.  Are there options available with Comcast now that might steer me from that path?  I sure hope I can work with you folks soon....thanks.  

Official Employee

Re: Current "Best Deals"

Hello dadibones. Thank you for posting on our Forum. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers that may be available to your account. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@dadibones, Glad we were able to figure out an offer that works better for you. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Great help...Thank you!