Community Forum

Current deals for existing customers

Regular Visitor

Current deals for existing customers

I'm an existing customer with comcast and have been for a very long time.  My BlastPlus promo plan is now expiring and when I called comcast to see what kind of deal I could get they offered me 2 choices - a barebones plan that was essentially my current internet service with local channels only for about the same price I was paying for BlastPlus, or Blast with Digital Starter TV for a whopping $37.00 more per month! I was happy with the channels I had and didn't really want to pay so much more for channels I'll hardly watch, but it was either all or nothing.  I voluntarily gave up the HBO to keep my bill down, but that wasn't enough. They had to take away every additional channel I had to achieve the same price!  And yet I see a plan for X1 Blast Plus Double Play that offers even more channels than I currently had with the same internet speed for $59.99 for new customers only.  I also saw what looked like another BlastPlus plan with what I had before for existing customers for $64.99, but I guess the comcast retention customer service representative didn't have access to the same information I was able to see on their website.  Why doesn't comcast value their existing customers and cater more to their needs for a reasonable price? 

Official Employee

Re: Current deals for existing customers

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

Hello ComcastShane, i’m Hoping you can help. Two calls to CS and no relief. Internet went from -$30 to -$70. I like the service and have been a customer for over 35 years here and there. It’s like playing Russian Roulette to get the timing right on a deal, crazy. In my profession it’s ten times cheaper to keep an existing customer vice finding a new one. I’ve already ditched Xfinity TV because of rude and lethargic CS personnel. Please help!
Official Employee

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.