Community Forum

Current deals for existing customers.

Regular Visitor

Current deals for existing customers.

It's that time again when my triple play bundle promotion runs out and  I have to call in and try to negotiate a deal.  Over the years, many customer service reps have been very helpful and unlike some customers I haven't had any problems with Comcast in my over 20 years of service.  That being said the cost each time keeps getting higher and higher. It certainly would be nice to be rewarded for being a loyal customer who always paid on time and see Comcast offer a set price for a bundle plan for existing customers of "X" number of years that is comparable with some of the better offers out there and not have to worry every two years of a significate price hike. I certainly would like to remain with Comcast but for financial reasons I will have to entertain other offers. If anyone knows of any existing deals for current customers it would be greatly appreciated.

Regular Visitor

Re: Current deals for existing customers.

Appreciate your response. Now lets see if Comcast appreciates our business!

Official Employee

Hi bholly1191, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

I'm going through the same situation now.  No discounts or promos at all (well one CS told me there was but another said the first was wrong?!?!).  What was the outcome of this if I may ask?

Official Employee

Hi bholly1191,  thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion that fits your needs.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi mlepeonka, I have responded to your other post.

Thank you