Community Forum

Current Promotions

New Poster

Current Promotions

I am also an existing customer looking for current promotions, when I first signed up with Xfinity, I had a few months of technical issues, I was called all the time for new offers, now nothing and my rate has gone up, why is it they do not try to retain customers?

Contributor

Re: Current Promotions

That's what I say.   Join the "bleeping" club.   Ad it's getting worse instead of better.

New Poster

Don't trust their promotions. I still have yet to receive my visa card they were promoting.I signed up in October, here it is almost April and still nothing! They're playing games and I'm fed up.
Expert

@MeekNstrong wrote:
Don't trust their promotions. I still have yet to receive my visa card they were promoting.I signed up in October, here it is almost April and still nothing! They're playing games and I'm fed up.
In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.