Community Forum

Current Customers

New Poster

Current Customers

I recently called comcast to get my bill lowered because since I signed up it has more than doubled. I am willing to down grade my equipment and programming to a lower plan. When I saw an advertised plan I wanted to sign up for and asked about it I was told that those plans are only for new customers. I found this outrageous and appalling. What you are basically saying is that you treat new customers better than long term existing ones. This is inexcusable. All customers should have access to all the plans that you have. You use these new plans to reel in new customers and then not follow through with promises. I am now looking for new serivice with other companies because I refuse to be treated this way. I was told that I could drop service for 3 months and then sign back up so I could get the new customer deals!!! Are you kidding me!!! I will make sure to let as many people know about your customer service in as many ways possible!!! Ridiculous!!!

Official Employee

Re: Current Customers

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

I am having the same issue.  I tried to send a message to ComcastShane but it just takes me back to the search.  Can someone PM me please?

Official Employee

Hi terpgirl. I have responded to your other post about this located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Twice-the-price-for-current-customer/m-p/3054581#M1485...

I'd be happy to take a look and help you.