Community Forum

Credit for service outage?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Credit for service outage?

No one in charge of credits for service outage?  There is not even a way to get in touch with someone to discuss it. My service was out for 9days.  Not my fault.  The service man said wait a couple days so the report goes through and then contact the billing dept.  I found no way to get in touch with anyone. On the call back # it would not even take my cell number to call me back. I understand you don't want to let go of your money, but neither do I want to pay for a service I do not get. Why do you make it so difficult?  That is not customer service. It was almost as hard to get a repairman to come out. I spent 3 days on the phone and still had to run around to find a store.  Most of them moved or closed. I would still like my money back. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Credit for service outage?

@VMFinity 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello VMFinity. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. We apologize your previous experiences dealing with us have not been easy. I would like to help improve your experience. I can review your account and the service interruption you experienced, and review any credits owed to you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Mr. Customer Expert,

I am sorry you didn't make it to customer employee, but it looked as though I was asked to send the message to an employee in the message!  I am not a computer nerd, just a person wanting to do what is right as should you.  Don't be critical, maybe teach customers what is the special protocol.  I have not been on a forum and just wish there were REAL people to deal with simple problems. 

Highlighted
Expert

@VMFinity wrote:

Mr. Customer Expert,

I am sorry you didn't make it to customer employee, but it looked as though I was asked to send the message to an employee in the message!  I am not a computer nerd, just a person wanting to do what is right as should you.  Don't be critical, maybe teach customers what is the special protocol.  I have not been on a forum and just wish there were REAL people to deal with simple problems. 

I am a volunteer here, a customer just like you.  I don't get paid because I want to volunteer my time to help other customers and the few employees that work here.  I do this because over the years many people have helped me learn about many things on the internet and about computers in general - I am giving back, or paying it forward if you may, as was given to me.  I am retired, also.

That is a macro I post whenever I escalate an issue to the Official Employees, like @ComcastJoeTru , and it contains information that customers might not otherwise know about the workings of this Forum; it is meant to teach as well as inform.  ComcastJoeTru asked you to PM him after I notified him that you needed help.  We do our best to help our customers, but sometimes we don't always get it right.

Welcome to the Forums! 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I apologize for my remarks, but why can't the company actually do their job and hire people to do these jobs so people don't have to beg and plead for service.  Computer talk will never take the place of honest people willing to actually do something for the customer.  I am very frustated having to go through all this when one person in billing could do it in 5 minutes.  Thank you.   VMFinity