Community Forum

Credit Inquiry Dispute

New Poster

Credit Inquiry Dispute

Hello -

I am looking for assistance from a Comcast XIFINITY employee who can help me with filing a credit inquiry dispute. Recently I joined XFINITY Mobile and an unauthorized hard credit check was done to me and I need to file a dispute to have it removed immediately. Can someone kindly reach out to me so I can send you a private message to discuss this further? Thank you in advance.

Official Employee

Re: Credit Inquiry Dispute

Hi, aaronbooth34 - Feel free to send me a private message and I can review your credit inquiry dispute. I will need your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: Credit Inquiry Dispute

@aaronbooth34 wrote:

Hello -

I am looking for assistance from a Comcast XIFINITY employee who can help me with filing a credit inquiry dispute. Recently I joined XFINITY Mobile and an unauthorized hard credit check was done to me and I need to file a dispute to have it removed immediately. Can someone kindly reach out to me so I can send you a private message to discuss this further? Thank you in advance.

Comcast does not need your authorization to pull your credit regarding a transaction that you initiated since they have a legitimate business need to do so. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.