Community Forum

Covid free 60 days

Highlighted
New Poster

Covid free 60 days

I signed up for internet essential for the free 60 days as I am low income. However, after being approved, every time we try to use the internet it wants payment!!! We can't use any hotspots as you say, can't connect to the internet at all!!! It recognizes my login you gave me but will not let me use the internet. I have tried calling, after waiting on hold 42 minutes, I was going up on! No one even came on the line! I called again and waiting over an hour for a call back, when someone did call me back he said he doesn't know about internet essential and transferred me back to the automated system!!!!! Which said again I would have to wait over an hour for a call back! What kind of scam is this? Why are you saying you are helping provide free internet for us when all you want is money? My kids have to do online school from home and have NO INTERNET. Because every time we try to log on a hotspot it says PAY MONEY... It's bad enough we are stuck at home.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Covid free 60 days

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I can take a look into this for you and get you the infromation to help out. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!