Community Forum

Covid-19 financial hardship

Highlighted
New Poster

Covid-19 financial hardship

I am inquiring if you are offering any waivers or discounts on Xfinity Comcast billing? I am experiencing financial hardship due to Covid-19. My son, a senior at George Mason University, is currently home from college and he is completing online courses and we really need internet but I am trying to budget our finances. I have been a loyal customer with Comcast for many years and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Covid-19 financial hardship

@stevepat93 wrote:

I am inquiring if you are offering any waivers or discounts on Xfinity Comcast billing? I am experiencing financial hardship due to Covid-19. My son, a senior at George Mason University, is currently home from college and he is completing online courses and we really need internet but I am trying to budget our finances. I have been a loyal customer with Comcast for many years and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Check out this page.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!