Community Forum

Courtesy data usage

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Courtesy data usage

I just found out that I have supposedly used one of my two "courtesy" data overage options.  I have never gone exceeded the data usage and want my "courtesy" coverage restored.

Who do I contact?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Courtesy data usage

I don't know if you're aware of the new data plan, but now you get 1.2TB a month, but the downside is that you get only one courtesy month.

For example, on my meter is says:  'You have 1 courtesy month to exceed a 1229GB of usage without charge."  Which is correct (under the new plan) for using no courtesy month(s) so far. 

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@glasair200 wrote: ... I have supposedly used one of my two "courtesy" data overage options. ...

For reference: see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-plan, especially the "What happens if I use more than 1.2 terabytes in a month?" and "I don't see my usage meter in My Account, what do I do?" links.

Highlighted
Expert

@glasair200 wrote:

I just found out that I have supposedly used one of my two "courtesy" data overage options.  I have never gone exceeded the data usage and want my "courtesy" coverage restored.

Who do I contact?

For data limit issues, contact you should call Comcast's CSA (Customer Security Assurance). Their phone number is (888) 565-4329.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you