Community Forum

Coupon redemption.

Regular Visitor

Coupon redemption.

I want to activate a movie coupon I received. Can’t see how to do it. Does not show that I have one 

Official Employee

Re: Coupon redemption.

Did you try https://my.xfinity.com/coupon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Got the email today offering a $5.99 coupon for renting an on demand movie. Clicked on the link, signed in, and was told there were no coupons on my account. I see this has been a regular problem for people, but I don't see any answers. Is there way to actually get the coupon? Or a credit to my account?

Expert

@aflynn37 wrote:

Got the email today offering a $5.99 coupon for renting an on demand movie. Clicked on the link, signed in, and was told there were no coupons on my account. I see this has been a regular problem for people, but I don't see any answers. Is there way to actually get the coupon? Or a credit to my account?

You need to watch the movie first, then go to the link and sign in and put in the code.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Uh, I don't think so...

Expert

@aflynn37 wrote:

Uh, I don't think so...

Can you explain?

I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Yes, sorry. I was just thinking that I would not just randomly pay for a movie and then hope the coupon code works. In fact, the instructions quite specifically state that the coupon must be in my account prior to renting the movie for it to be applied.

Expert

@aflynn37 wrote:

Yes, sorry. I was just thinking that I would not just randomly pay for a movie and then hope the coupon code works. In fact, the instructions quite specifically state that the coupon must be in my account prior to renting the movie for it to be applied.

Okay.

And going to the link above doesn't show the coupon? 

New Poster

It showed as of today. Never did before. I guess they fixed something in the system!

Expert

@aflynn37 wrote:

It showed as of today. Never did before. I guess they fixed something in the system!

Hey, that's great!  I'm glad there's movement with this.  Smiley Happy