Community Forum

Could Xfinity customer service possibly be any worse?!

Highlighted
New Poster

Could Xfinity customer service possibly be any worse?!

TV and Internet was terrible beginning late last night (not out but unresponsive). Called in and was adivised to reset modem and tv box, which did nothing. Finally got through to an  agent around 5 this morning who unsuccesfully tried to remotely fix the problems for an houir with no result. I asked her at least half a dozen times if there was maintenance in the area and she said no. The My Account app was also down during this time on my android. She finally set an appointment for a tech to come out between 10-12 this morning. Lo and behold everything came back online around 8am and the My Account app showed intermittent service interruptions while they worked to "improve their services." I had intended to cancel the service call once the tech called but of course he or she never did.. Once the Covid-19 pandemic has subsided I will be researching other options for my internet and tv provider. I have been a Comcast customer for over 25 years and their customer service has degraded over the past year or two. Perhaps they sould stop spending money on television advertising saying how great they are and actually spend that money on improving their customer service.