Community Forum

Correct mail address for mailing equipment back?

Frequent Visitor

Correct mail address for mailing equipment back?

I mailed equipment back to an address on a prepaid shipping label, and it was returned to me as undeliverable.

Does anybody have a correct mailing address for returning equipment?

10325 Ridge Creek Dr, Charlotte NC was incorrect.

Official Employee

Re: Correct mail address for mailing equipment back?

Hi there, 3506. Are you near a UPS store at all? If so, if you drop the returned equipment there, they will be able to fix it for you and take the equipment off your hands. I suggest getting a receipt for your records, as well. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

No, I'm not near one, and not near a Comcast store either. That's why I want an address so that I can mail the equipment directly to Comcast.

Official Employee

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

I have to drive 17 miles out of town to go to my local UPS store. Might want to check neighboring towns for UPS store locations.

Frequent Visitor

I'm unable to drive. Is there, or isn't there, an address where Comcast receives equipment back? That's all I'm asking.

Frequent Visitor

Never mind. I found some helpful information here, in case anybody else is looking for the same answer: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/returning-your-equipment

Official Employee

Hi, 3506. That is definitely a helpful link, we appreciate you providing that! We don't have a specific return address, because there are several different ones that are used all across the country. Thanks again.