Community Forum

Corporate email

New Poster

Corporate email

I spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with someone from Comcast and I still didn't get my problem resolved. Technician came next day. (better be free of charge) my TV was on the wrong channel. Literally the technician changed channels on my TV (not cable box) I'm embarrassed to not have thought about this the two and half hours I was on the phone for. I need to address this with someone higher than a call center. And yeah 15.00 credit doesn't do anything but insult me.
IMG_0325.PNG
Expert

Re: Corporate email

I've literally seen the exact scenario hundreds of times in my career as a tech, so no need to be embarrassed.  It is a billable call though ("customer education") since it wasn't Comcast's fault. Is that what you are asking Comcast to remove? The charge for the service call?

I am not an employee.
Admin1

Hi Bthomas80 -- I can help with your request. So I understand your request, are you unhappy that the phone agent didn't ask about your TV being on the right channel? 

Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379