Community Forum

Corporate Office Contact Number

Frequent Visitor

Corporate Office Contact Number

I have been having a hard time with customer service trying to unlock my device. I have been dealing with this issue for than a month now but still no resolution. Can I get a corporate office phone number?

Expert

Re: Corporate Office Contact Number

@Thangaraj wrote:

I have been having a hard time with customer service trying to unlock my device. I have been dealing with this issue for than a month now but still no resolution. Can I get a corporate office phone number?

Did you send @ComcastKenF the information he asked for on 4/27 here?  He is an Official Employee with the Executive Office.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for pointing that out. I missed that reply.

Official Employee

Thangaraj, I got your private message and will follow up there. 

Frequent Visitor

It's been more than 10 days and the issue is still not resolved. 

Official Employee

Thangaraj, I've responded to your private message. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the response but unfortunately I do not see any progress on the issue. I would really appreciate if something can be done here to resolve the issue. I would also like to understand what is causing the delay.

Official Employee

Thanks for the response but unfortunately I do not see any progress on the issue. I would really appreciate if something can be done here to resolve the issue. I would also like to understand what is causing the delay.

I'm frustrated by this too. I'm not sure where the disconnect is. I've been told several times by the unlock team that you have been sent the unlock info. Just sent you another private message. Please respond when you can. 

KenF

Frequent Visitor

I would not be posting this if I had received the unlock code. Can you pls check and confirm where was the unlock code sent to?

Official Employee

Thangaraj, took a bit of work, but we got those devices unlocked. Post again if you need anything else.