Community Forum

Contract

Frequent Visitor

Contract

I have had my contract for a while (4 years plus)

I go ocassionally to the store to swap my modem. On one such visit I enquired about the HIGH price which is steadily increasing it seems.

Now I find because of that question, theyve reset my contract. And say  instead of being out of contract,

I am still in a contract!!!!  I have paper work to prove my case. But who listens?

I have chatted (they cant help), gone to the store, and or called in multiple times. Last call in got the Loyaly group, they said its fixed. 

(best part Iam not leaving or going anywhere. its the principle of being arbitrarily put back on contract)

Any ideas.

Glad to talk in detail to someone (and the funny thing I have been a customer for over 25 years in some form). 
NO luck yet

Thanks Murral;i

Expert

Re: Contract

Odd. They can't just put you in a contract w/o your approval.  Did you agree to anything?

Finding Your Legal Agreements and Contract

* Visit my.xfinity.com from your web browser and select the My Account tab.

* Sign in using your XFINITY username and password.

* Click the Settings tab.
Settings tab is at far right.

* Click the Legal Agreements & Contract link under Account Details on the left-hand side of the screen.
Legal Agreements & Contract link is at bottom.
 * Click the View link to see more details about your contract and/or legal agreements with Comcast.

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello murrali, I am more than happy to assist you with verifying your contract terms and finding out the duration of the contract. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Amir have been trying to private messgae you

after I click it goes to a private message me and then is unresponsive. Am on a mac

Frequent Visitor

OK  Amir sent a private message