Community Forum

Contract expiring soon, looking to downgrade to a double play and get a better deal or will cancel

Frequent Visitor

Contract expiring soon, looking to downgrade to a double play and get a better deal or will cancel

My contact is expiring in about 3 weeks and Frontier is offering a great deal in my area.  I love my comcast service, but not the price tag.  I currently have a triple play, but never use the home phone and really don't need it. 

I am needing to get a better deal on a double play with TV and internet.  They are currently offering a great deal to new customers with free Showtime, Starz and Cinemax.

Why is it that Comcast does not seem to care about keeping existing customers?

If I cannot get a better deal and soon, I will be cancelling and switching to Frontier.  Can anyone help me??

Rebecca

Frequent Visitor

Re: Contract expiring soon, looking to downgrade to a double play and get a better deal or will canc

Why do the comcast reps only answer some people and not everyone?  I see numerous people on here that submitted posts/questions after me and have been replied to by Comcast reps already.  If I am unimportant and do not even garner a reply, I guess that tells me I need to move on and switch to Frontier.

Expert

Re: Contract expiring soon, looking to downgrade to a double play and get a better deal or will canc

Hi @rcq92599

Sorry, we missed your post!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Contract expiring soon, looking to downgrade to a double play and get a better deal or will c...

Hi @rcq92599

Sorry for the delayed response. I'd be more than happy to review your account to see if we have any double play offers available that would lower your rate. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name,  and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Contract expiring soon, looking to downgrade to a double play and get a better deal or will c...

I sent you two private messages and I am still wating for a reply please.  Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Comcast employee on here not answering my PM after they told me on my post to message them

I posted on this forum last week trying to get help as my contract is coming to an end on 8-17-18.  I would like to continue with Comcast, but need a better or similar price to what I have now.  I do not use my home phone so I am willing to cut that.

Anyway, a comcast employee replied on my thread and said to send them a private message.  I have sent two messages to this comcast employee and still no reply in over a week.

Is anyone interested in keeping me or is this your way of saying I should just switch to Frontier?

If I am unable to connect with someone in the next few days to see what you can offer to keep me, I will be setting up Frontier.

Thank you.

Official Employee

Hi @rcq92599

Sorry for my delay, I've replied to your private message. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!