Community Forum

Contract expired

Regular Visitor

Contract expired

Hi all,

My contract Expired and I have been getting weekly calls from sales reps from comcast about changing my plan and trying to lock me into a 2 year contract and not explaining what is chaning. and they are only asking for name  address and the last attempt tried to get a CC number from me.  My living situation change for the worse and I am  all for tweaking my Plan but when trying to talk to these people they cant really talk about my plan or provide any information.   I have been gettings call from out of state, and local all claminging to be comcast.  how do I make the calls stop. and is there anyone from Comcast that is willing to work with me about my plan?

Official Employee

Re: Contract expired

Hi, Imashinobi. You can add your number to the Comcast Do Not Call List by signing into My Account, clicking Settings at the top of the page, and then clicking Communications & Ad Preferences. I can help review your account for available promotions if you'd please send me a private message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account. To send me a private message click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the help!!  I sent you a private message as well.

Official Employee

Hi Imashinobi, thank you for working with me via private message and glad I was able to find a promotion that fits your needs.

Thank you