Community Forum

Contract expiration

Highlighted
New Poster

Contract expiration

How do I find out how long I have left on my contract without calling? I have searched everywhere online.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Contract expiration

If you log into MyXfinity.com and go to Account->View Billing->View Bill Details and scroll down to Your Xfinity package you may see your contract.  You can click there for details and it should show start dates you accepted terms for services/contracts.  The length of your contract added to the start date should give an approximate expire date.

SIGNATURE DOUBLE PLAY

$119.99
Includes Limited Basic, Kids & Family, Entmt, Sports & News, Dig Preferred Tier, Showtime, Starz, Streampix, HD, Performance Pro Internet And Netflix Standard (HD) Plan
Includes $20.00 Yr2 Contract Discount
24 Month Contract.
Click here for details

UPDATE:  After chatting with an agent, the contract should be available with dates found by following the steps described here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/my-account-find-contract?
When looking for me, the contract is NOT displayed for viewing and the agent opened a case for technical support to resolve, as it should be viewable.  Maybe you/others are having the same issue.
Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: my.xfinity.com

When does my T.V. contrac expire?    

Highlighted
Problem Solver

@jfjdf31 wrote:

When does my T.V. contrac expire?    

This is primarily a Public Community Forum for Comcast/Xfinity customers helping each other.  There are Comcast agents that visit the forum and may jump in here to assist.  Have you taken initiative and looked online at your account for the info?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Will you give me the date of the beginning and ending of my contract?   Thanks.   jfjdf31@comcast.net

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

yes I have.    I do not see a beginning and ending date.....