Community Forum

Contract about to end

Regular Visitor

Contract about to end

Any promotional options open?

Regular Visitor

Re: Contract about to end

OK, lets try this.

2 year contract about to end - Starter Triple Play XF - $124.99  includes $34.96 bundle discount.  No HD.

Upcoming billing increase a mystery to local counter rep as are any promotional options.

Decision time coming up.

J.C.

Expert

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

TV
INTERNET
VOICE

$89.99

Digital Starter 140+ Channels

Blast!® Internet Download speeds up to 150 Mbps

XFINITY Voice Unlimited US & Int'l Calling

With my other boxes, taxes, etc. my total bill is $145.98.

The above package is what I currently have. I have a two year contract that I believe ends at the end of August. I'm sure the cost is going to go up and I definitely would like to keep it the same as it is now. I don't really want to switch to another provider but may have to. I had Dish previously. The two gentlemen that sold the bundle to me 2 years ago said that Comcast was trying to retain current customers, which I hope is true. I've had very good luck with you serivces so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

D.W.

Official Employee

dweir40 --  Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.