Community Forum

Continuous harassment after account termination.

Contributor

Continuous harassment after account termination.

Well, phone call from 267-540-7247  promted me to write this message.

On October 16, 2017 at 16:50 EDT we terminated service and, as we was assured, any business with c-cast. On October 28th we received bill with request to prepay for another month. after 17!!! calls to the so called customer service I ended up with some one in security department or whatever similar. Apparently our account and service wasn't terminated and was perfectly operational elsewhere. After shouting match with "customer service" account was terminated on October 31st. Next we got series of harrassing phone calls asking us to return personally owned equipment. Very intteresting approach - if there aren't single equipment lease charge, for the last 6 years, may be it is a good indication there are no equipment to return???

...then we began getting phone calls from "Customer retention team" - so please help me understand, when I was a customer of more than 12 years and had to make over 600 phone calls to "customer disservice" U didn't give a flying frack about our problems, now we being bombarded with your annoying advances. Today someone local called from 267-540-7247  and said c-word,  obviously got angry response with dial tone. C-cast, listen we had 2/10 for $49.95 + tax and fees per months account with no actual service provided. I had to call you at least twice per week!!! just to get TELNET!!! working. now we got 50/50 with actual 64/65 for $39.99 flat rate and NO INTERRUPTIONS. Why don't you finally get lost for good??? Here is the fair warning - next phone call frm you will be recorded and taken to police station for proper documentation with copy provided to the DA and AG office.

c-cast.jpg

Official Employee

Re: Continuous harassment after account termination.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Contributor

Re: Continuous harassment after account termination.