Community Forum

Continued service issues

Contributor

Continued service issues

My service contines to loss connection to the X1 service and it has been happening for the past 3 weeks.  I've had tech, least tech and the head service guy out here 3 times over the past 10 days.  Still have the issue.  Today I called to cancel my service and was told I'm locked into a contract.  

How can I get charged an early termination fee if the service continuously goes down 1,2,3 times a day.  Once for 24 hours, another time 10 hours.   I'm so frustrated.  I used to love Comcast, now , not so much.

How can I get released from this contract without the $200 early termination fee. 

Official Employee

Re: Continued service issues

Hello dellapple. We apologize you continue to experience service issues. I can review your service agreement to discuss the Early Termination Fee that would apply if you decide to cancel. I can also troubleshoot your X1 issue and ensure we reach a resolution, if you would allow me the opportunity. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.