Community Forum

Continued Bad Service

Frequent Visitor

Continued Bad Service

Ever since the storm , my internet and cable service both are horrible

I work form home and rely on my internet to work .  All I get is that outages are reported in the area and they are working on it. This is getting a bit tiresome ... there has to be a way to get real updates. I am sure we are expected to pay normal fees for the service that is not being supplied.

Frequent Visitor

Continuing Bad Service

I work form home and rely on my internet to work .  All I get is that outages are reported in the area and they are working on it. This is getting a bit tiresome ... there has to be a way to get real updates. I am sure we are expected to pay normal fees for the service that is not being supplied.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Continuing Bad Service

had to repost , as the internet timed out

Bronze Problem Solver

WML_2017 wrote:

They'll give you credit for the time the service was down.  Just keep track of it and give them a call when service is restored.

Administrator
Moved:

Re: Continued Bad Service

Official Employee

WML_2017, I see that you've recently posted about your Comcast services, PM your account # so I can look into this & speak privately. ComcastDanB

Official Employee

WML_2017, I see that you've recently posted about an area interruption with your Comcast services and billing inquiry, PM your account # so I can look into this & speak privately. ComcastDanB

Frequent Visitor

PM was sent

Frequent Visitor

Just to Update everyone ... different comcast reps PM me and I get conflicting stories as to what is going on ... would be great to know the correct story ..

One person states all area repairs are done and they show signal issues coming from my equipment , other person states there is an "EVENT" in my area and I need to be patient , which has now been over 11 days

Admin1

WML_2017 -- There is a confirmed event in your area however that does not prevent us from scheduling a tech to resolve your signal issues. 

Frequent Visitor

which I am trying to do , please check your PMs from yesterday

Admin1

WML_2017 -- I reviewed the account and you're now authorized. We'll need to know your availability to schedule a tech visit. 

Frequent Visitor

I am always here , please schedule ASAP

Frequent Visitor

UPDATE:

I had a technician here 5 dasy ago , he tested everything and told me that we have an issue upstream from here that was affecting a large section of our neighborhood. He gave the ticket number and stated I could keep up to date by checking that ticket number.

I gave it 4 days and called to check. I was told all tickets associated with my account were completed and nothing was wrong with my service. My service is still just as bad or worse. I dont understand how I can continue to just get the run around and nothing get done.

How can people that depend on this PAID for service to make a living get what they paying TOP dollar for.

Frequent Visitor

WML, This scenario is the exact same as the Tech service we had here!  This has been going on forever. 

Have you received any relief Yet? The same problems here and cannot get any work done here.

Are you still having problems with your service? 

Thank you for any advice you can provide. DD

Frequent Visitor

I am still ahving the same or worse issues ... outages 3-5 times a day ... all I get is we have outages in the area that we are working to correct

Frequent Visitor

That is the exact same here, it's been going on for weeks, maybe months. 

They keep wanting to send Techs here, that never do anything to fix anything.

Then Comcast won't issue any Credits until service is restored, however service cannot seem to be restored. So No credits. 

Keep paying for service that we don't have anymore. 

DD