Community Forum

Contact an agent

Highlighted
New Poster

Contact an agent

How do you contact a customer service agent ? Can't locate a phone number or a way to chat with an agent.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Contact an agent

@DMc7 wrote:

How do you contact a customer service agent ? Can't locate a phone number or a way to chat with an agent.

1-800-COMCAST or 1-800-XFINITY has always been customer service and posted many times throughout this Forum and on the website (maybe not anymore).  Whether you'll get someone quickly in person remains a challenge.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Expert

Chat method;

https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I'm having the same problem! I tried calling twice, and the online help. I got kicked off both phone calls (hung up on after hearing a voice introduce themselves) and the second time the automated system wouldn't even give me the option to talk to someone...just go to My Account online. So I tried that and was given exactly 1 option to change my plan (make it more expensive instead of less), and when I put it in my cart to try to see how much it would be, I went through all the steps only to get a "something went wrong" message. So frustrating. I know Xfinity isn't known for Customer Service but this is literally the worst I've ever had. 

Highlighted
New Poster

The chat method is for the automated xfinity chat and not a customer service agent. The xfinity chat is no help. Where are all of the customer service agents ? xfinity has cut all ties with customers who wish to caht or speak to an agent.

Highlighted
Expert

@DMc7 wrote:

The chat method is for the automated xfinity chat and not a customer service agent. The xfinity chat is no help. Where are all of the customer service agents ? xfinity has cut all ties with customers who wish to caht or speak to an agent.

Start a new thread stating your issue without any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!