Community Forum

Construction

Regular Visitor

Construction

Hello, my name is Kandace <Edited: "Personal Information">. I recently spoke to a customer service representative about contacting someone in the construction department about an estimate to run the lines to my new home. I was told it would be mailed to us in two weeks, and once we receive it, if we decide to continue we would need to mail back the payment and then the construction would start. It’s been about three weeks and we haven’t received anything in the mail. Originally, we were just transferring service from an apartment we lived in. It was believed we were serviceable, but the tech came out and informed us we in fact weren’t, and that the closest box was 1000 ft away across the street. I have continually called and nobody seems to understand what I mean when I say I need an estimate. I was wondering if there is anybody that can contact me and let me know what needs to be done? My telephone number is <Edited: "Personal Information">. And for reference, my husband and I’s old service was at <Edited: "Personal Information">. The service was under Matthew <Edited: "Personal Information">. 

Thank you for your assistance 

Official Employee

Re: Construction

Your best bet would be to contact @ComcastPhil again, since you worked with him for the same thing last year
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Comcast-Run-Cables/m-p/3129845#M160079

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!