Community Forum

Construction

New Poster

Construction

I have been more than patient with comcast . Now I am extremly frustarated. I moved in to a new home 05/01/2018. I have been told since day one comcast construction is coming out. I have taken off work for serval appoitments and no construction team has ever come out. Every time I call comcast they say I am so sorry and set up another appoinment still nothing is resloved . I have a small business and need service. If I can not have service than let me get service with AT&T and stop with the Monoply over cable if you can not provide service . I need answers

Expert

Re: Construction

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Construction

Hello aliviabrooks27. I can assist with researching your Serviceability / Construction request. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, home address, and contact phone number so I can assist. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!