Community Forum

Construction team

New Poster

Construction team

I need to know how to get directed to the construction team directly. We have been Comcast customers for almost five years and were told before we bought our new house that internet was going to be available at the home. I went to transfer my services and now apparently the cable isn’t long enough and construction needed to give us an estimate on that. We have got the run around about it and no one will give us an answer. I will be working remotely from home in less than 1 month and am desperate to get this process going. We still are paying monthly for service when we don’t even have a house to put it at. Please, any help would be appreciated to get this process moving.

Thank you!
Official Employee

Re: Construction team

Hi Silve2ts, thank you for bringing this to our attention.   If you still need assistance I would like to help work with the right local teams and see what are the next steps for internet services to be installed.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Construction team

I'm an existing customer building a new house.  I need underground cables run to the new house.  Who do I contact?