Community Forum

Construction Team not fulfilling work orders

New Poster

Construction Team not fulfilling work orders

I have been working with customer support and sales support people for over a month trying to get Comcast Xfinity installed at my new home. The home was existing but had never been connected. I have had two technicians on site, one came to initially to install my services but said there was no tap at the pole. The second came today to evaluate the situation. The construction team has had to separate work orders to get this done. I have a third technicians scheduled to be here tomorrow. If a tap is not in place that technician will not be able to do anything either. How do you get in touch with the construction team? How do you get informed of the disposition of the work orders they have? I need to get this resolved. I have been patient, but my patience is running out. I have seen several other posts on this form concerning the same thing. This seems like a recurring problem with the construction team folks not fulfilling the work that they have been promised to do. Can someone please provide a direct phone number to the construction teams so that a follow-up can be made?
Admin1

Re: Construction Team not fulfilling work orders

Hi Mgallgood -- I can help you get in contact with our construction team. Construction does not have a direct number so I'll need to reach out to them on your behalf. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll put you in touch with them.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.