Community Forum

Construction Services

New Poster

Construction Services

I'm an electrical contractor working at a Residence Hopkinton NH. We will begin Relocating Electric and Cable Service at that location in order to remove the pole presently servicing that location. We are replacing the pole transformer with a pad mount ground transformer. As a result we will need to have the cable service re worked to the residence. I would like to contact some one to discusss your conduit requirements and coordantion of the project. Is there a num ber I can call to begin this dialog.

Expert

Re: Construction Services

Mprimeau wrote:

I'm an electrical contractor working at a Residence Hopkinton NH. We will begin Relocating Electric and Cable Service at that location in order to remove the pole presently servicing that location. We are replacing the pole transformer with a pad mount ground transformer. As a result we will need to have the cable service re worked to the residence. I would like to contact some one to discusss your conduit requirements and coordantion of the project. Is there a num ber I can call to begin this dialog.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Hi Mprimeau -- I can help get you in touch with the right team who handles these requests. Can you PM the specific address you're working at along with best contact information to reach you at please?

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

ComcastZach,

I am an electrical contractor in Florida. I am having the same issue. I need to get in touch with the right department and so far have had no sucess. I tried sending you a private message but it doesnt seem to be working. Can you message me with any information? Any help would be appreciated.

Expert

Jaron6182 wrote:

ComcastZach,

I am an electrical contractor in Florida. I am having the same issue. I need to get in touch with the right department and so far have had no sucess. I tried sending you a private message but it doesnt seem to be working. Can you message me with any information? Any help would be appreciated.

should work now. send the PM again Smiley Happy

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Admin1

Hi Jaron6182 -- I can help you get in touch with local construction. I received your PM with your contact information. I have forwarded this information to local construction. I'll work with them to ensure they contact you. 

Admin1

Jaron182 -- Construction got back to me letting me know contact was made. I'm checking in to make sure you received all the information you were needing for this build. 

New Poster

Looking to get in touch with construction services re boring and new service setup for new construction. Please have a team contact me.

Thanks!

Expert

@smeddin940 wrote:

Looking to get in touch with construction services re boring and new service setup for new construction. Please have a team contact me.

Thanks!

scroll back to @ComcastZach's post in November 2017 and follow the directions there (PM to be sent to him).

Admin1

Hi smeddin940 -- I can help get you in touch with our construction team. I would need your contact information in order to do that. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and phone number.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Official Employee

Close old thread