Community Forum

Construction Needed

Regular Visitor

Construction Needed

Hello.. my daughter and her husband have been having a next to impossible time getting service at their house.  They live in a townhome community and are trying to get a hold of the construction team to be get service in their building.  EVERY OTHER BUILDING in the community has service.  

Take a look at the attached pictures.  We have had multiple techs from comcast out here all saying the same thing.  That the wire is NOT pulled from the road.  As you can see, literally EVERY other building in the community has a light green plastic box on the right hand side of each building that apparantley delivers the wiring to each building.  Additionally, our building only has a pipe coming out of the ground, but nothing is installed on the building.  These two things keep the internal techs from being able to get us service.  

We have called I dont even know how many times to try to get the Comcast consturction team out here and I even heard the techs setup the appointments, however, when those people showed, they still say, it is the light green box out by the street missing that prevents them from doing their work.  

I honestly do not know what else to do, but the ATT service here is not good enough for us as both Kelly and I work from home and require a lot of bandwidth during the day.  I am happy to walk through with anyone from your side to show and explain this.  

If you need to talk to my son in law, you can call him at XXX-XXX-XXXX
Other Buildings - With Comcast Box and Piping.jpg
Other Buildings - With Comcast Box.jpg
Side of Our Building - No Comcast Box.jpg
Expert

Re: Construction Needed

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Hi randd70 -- I can help with this construction issue. I received your PM with this same request. I have replied back asking for your address, as well need to know where to go. I'll be able to get you in touch with our construction team. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you!!!

New Poster

I'm having the same problem! Please help