Community Forum

Construction Department for Tap/Feeder installation

Regular Visitor

Construction Department for Tap/Feeder installation

I have been trying to get a tap/feeder line installed from the road to my house because the distance is too far for coaxle alone.  I have had several techs and maintenance out to verify, but have not had a reply from the contruction department.

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Construction Department for Tap/Feeder installation

Hi, rr1971 - 

I'd be happy to take a look at the tap issues further. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Admin1

Re: Construction Department for Tap/Feeder installation

Hi rr1971 -- Thanks for speaking with us in Private Messages. Construction let us know they were able to get in contact with you regarding getting this feeder installed. They've left you their contact information and will handle everything from here. Please let us know if anything else comes up and we'll get you taken care of. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!