Community Forum

Construction Department Phone Number

Highlighted
New Poster

Construction Department Phone Number

Hello,

Does anyone have the service number for the construction department. Recently just moved to a new townhouse, and thought everything was ready to go, the comcast tech said unable to hook up internet as no "box" is installed and no feeder line is available for temp line. Trying to find contact info for the construction department to see if we can get them to come out and finish their installation. It makes working at home very difficult if you dont have the amenities that you thought would be ready at move in.

Thanks ,

Official Employee

Re: Construction Department Phone Number

Hello mas4045. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Our construction team is not available via telephone. I can assist with alerting our local Tech Ops team to install the connections you need at your residence to connect to our service. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Construction Department Phone Number

Hi mas4045. Since I didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!