Community Forum

Constant Pixelation Problems

Highlighted
New Poster

Constant Pixelation Problems

I just subscribed to Xfinity on March 27 and I’ve had nothing but problems since. My picture is constantly pixelated. I’ve had a tech show up to check my set and also swapped out something in the cable box in the garage. It was good for a few days but the problem is back. Useless phone tech makes me go through the same hoops over and over, switch out HDMI cable, now they’re saying to have the box replaced, etc... I wish I never subscribed.
Expert

Re: Constant Pixelation Problems

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

picruz, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear about the experience that you've had so far, and we'd hate to lose you. Please allow me the opportunity to turn this experience around, I'm confident I can help! To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi. We exchanged our dvr as suggested by the support person online. It’s still happening frequently. It should not happen this often. I restart or refresh my TV weekly which is ridiculous. I also had a technician come over to troubleshoot about 2 weeks ago and he said we may need to change the way Internet is fed into 8 unit building. There’s only 1 wire that’s connect from the source into our building then split into 16 (2 cable outlets per suite). If we want that done, what’s the procedure?
Official Employee

@picruz, thanks for providing us with that update! I'm sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing after replacing the box. I would be more than happy to further look into and assist you with this. In order to do so, can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@picruz, we never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me or ComcastAlly a private message if you still need assistance with this pixelation problem you're experiencing. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.