Community Forum

Constant Outages in My Area

New Poster

Constant Outages in My Area

Hello, there have been quite a few outages in my area in the last few weeks. These are official outages where the Xfinity Android app shows outages have been reported.

I'd like to know what's going on, as it feels like one occurs every other day at this point. Is there scheduled maintenance happening or something?

Thanks, Aaron
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Constant Outages in My Area

@AaronLT wrote:
Hello, there have been quite a few outages in my area in the last few weeks. These are official outages where the Xfinity Android app shows outages have been reported.

I'd like to know what's going on, as it feels like one occurs every other day at this point. Is there scheduled maintenance happening or something?

Thanks, Aaron

As an aside, you can monitor yuour area here:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status-map/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Constant Outages in My Area

Hello AaronLT, and thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Forums with your concern. I apologize for the frustrations and inconvenience from this issue, I would be happy to look at your account and area to see what issue is going on. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!