Community Forum

Confusing Offer - Existing Customer

Regular Visitor

Confusing Offer - Existing Customer

Hi
New to the forum. I have been an Xfinity customer for 3 years, and have paid our bill on time for that period. In November our most recent promotion finished (Double Play Premier 260+ channels Internet 150 mbps etc) our bill increased from $175 to $211. Contacted Xfinity tonight to see if we could get a better price. Spoke to a nice person in loyalty dept - who could only offer me a triple play within phone (which I don’t need) - or renew for 2 years (I’m okay to do) but pay $177 for same internet speed and less channels (220) with no premium channels (HBO) - what I cannot work out is why Xfinity treats existing customers so poorly, when we would be happy to renew and continue to pay for the same service we get today for the next 2 years. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?, or did I have a bad experience with the loyalty department. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Official Employee

Re: Confusing Offer - Existing Customer

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!