Community Forum

Condominium Bulk Services Contracts - Florida

New Poster

Condominium Bulk Services Contracts - Florida

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Comcast Bulk Services in Florida? Our Condo bulk services contract is expiring soon and I need to understand our options to move forward, 

Official Employee

Re: Condominium Bulk Services Contracts - Florida

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I am a property manager and represent a community looking to open negotiations with comcast.  Hammock Trace in Jupiter, Florida

New Poster

Please send me the direct bulk account phone number or contact for a renegotiating a bulk account agreement for a condo association in Miami, Fl.

Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi, Costa123. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. For your location, you can call: 877-834-6757 to receive support with your bulk agreement. Normally you'll have a specific representative of ours that is assigned to your location and helps your community/residents with everything surrounding the agreement itself. For general support, you can call that number.