Comprehensive COVID-19 Response to Help Keep Americans Connected

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Internet limits

Ok sorry Xfinity I didnt previous see that memo. VERY GOOD. Thank you

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Comprehensive COVID-19 Response to Help Keep Americans Connected

Have you all gone mad....I am PAYING for internet service and I can not connect to anything except this web site which is really USELESS to me. NO BANK ACCOUNT CONNECTION,  NO CREDIT CARD CO. CONNECTION   NOTHING, and your giving space away for FREE when paying customers can not use it. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Covid & Internet Usage Charges

With the kids out of school & us working from home, data usage is going to SKYROCKET in the coming weeks/months.  Is Xfinity going to waive Internet Overage Usage Charges during this Covid-19 crisis or are they going to gouge Customers and take full advantage of this event to our detriment?  It'll be interesting to see how the company responds to this unprecedented global event.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Covid & Internet Usage Charges

They responded last week, quite the opposite of your assumptions
https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

@Acleve wrote:

With the kids out of school & us working from home, data usage is going to SKYROCKET in the coming weeks/months.  Is Xfinity going to waive Internet Overage Usage Charges during this Covid-19 crisis or are they going to gouge Customers and take full advantage of this event to our detriment?  It'll be interesting to see how the company responds to this unprecedented global event.

Here is a link to a thread on the subject authored by the forum administrator in the Customer Service help board;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Comprehensive-COVID-19-Response-to-Help-Keep-American...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

What is Comcast's plan for prepaid customers? Are our data caps and service fees waived right now as well? And what about traffic management - will there be infrastructure boosts in high traffic areas? I am working from home with a prepaid Xfinity service and seeing lots of slowdown.
Highlighted
New Poster

Is comcast waiving the "regional sprts fee" since there are no longer any sports being played in this country?

Highlighted
Expert

@Izzy1246 wrote:

Is comcast waiving the "regional sprts fee" since there are no longer any sports being played in this country?

As of now, Comcast is not waiving that fee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Highlighted
New Poster

NEVERMIND Came back to delete WHY ARENT THE HOTSPOTS DATA PASSES not working because of coronavirus

Came back to delete the question but I see the site deleted it instead of answering it like they were supposed to. Dont know what the deal was but if anybody else who uses Xfinity home hotspots is having problems getting the payment page or sign in page to pop up  since coronavirus... so you can pay for another data pass.. I had to use my phones as hotspot instead to get it to finally load hours later. I had the address to the sign up page bookmarked before but it might work with the pop up that pop ups after your pass expires. It also took a while for the recipet to be mailed to my email. Use another hotspot

Highlighted
New Poster

60 days will not be long enough.  Please relax the data cap and expand the timeline for this.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

I’m sure they’ll revisit any options in the future

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

DATA CAP REFUND - for us customers who PAY $50 per month?

Do customers who pay you $50 a month for unlimited data - get refunded this fee during the free-for-all provided to everyone? 

Why is my account still messed up when I log in to my Xfinity portal and try to change channel lineup?  It says my order is incomplete and to contact an agent via phone or chat.... phone is over 3 hours and chat/callback is broken.  What is Comcast doing for existing customers in my situation?

Highlighted
New Poster

Due to Covid-19, will i still be charged for unlimited data if I currently have that plan ?

I currently am paying for unlimited data. At the moment, it was announced that unlimited data will be provided for all Xfinity internet customers until May. Is this charge still going to be in effect for the time being?

Official Employee

Re: Waive data usage overages

@joshujl wrote:
I now have 3 kids who are forced to be doing online courses due to the government closing school. They will also be home all day which means they will need entertainment. So, will Xfinity be waiving data usage overages during this time? Or are we all going to be stuck with paying a bunch of overage fees?

Pausing Our Data Plan: With so many people working and educating from home, we want our customers to access the internet without thinking about data plans. While the vast majority of our customers do not come close to using 1TB of data in a month, we are pausing our data plans for 60 days giving all customers Unlimited data for no additional charge.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: COVID19 free access to xfinitywifi

@launcelot999 wrote:

I'm a technical lead at a K-12 school district.  As our schools are being shut down over COVID19 concerns, but we will still be offering classes online, I'm scrambling to find options for our students without Internet access at home.  I was thrilled when Comcast released their President's message (https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19) that xfinitywifi hotspots would be free for everyone temporarily!  HOWEVER, I've been testing the xfinitywifi hotspot accessible in my neighborhood since yesterday, and every time I connect it prompts for an xfinity login or for payment (or the 1 hour limited guest access).  

Anyone know when Xfinity will actually turn on this free wifi service?

Xfinity WiFi Free For Everyone: Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wifi. Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.

Our outdoor and business/government/library./etc.  hotspots are open. Please use the map at the link below to locate an open hotspot nearby:

www.xfinity.com/wifi

Xfinity hotspots.jfif

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Data Usage

@romance63 wrote:

is comcast offering unlimited bandwidth due to people being home and using more interner than the 1 terabyte

Pausing Our Data Plan: With so many people working and educating from home, we want our customers to access the internet without thinking about data plans. While the vast majority of our customers do not come close to using 1TB of data in a month, we are pausing our data plans for 60 days giving all customers Unlimited data for no additional charge.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet limits

@mj33sr wrote:

Is Xfinity going to do something with the 100gb internet limit? With internet use up all across the board do to the corona virus quarantes. Maybe wave the overage fees for the months of the lockdown.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@Acleve wrote:

Highlighted
Official Employee

@Sarcose wrote:
What is Comcast's plan for prepaid customers? Are our data caps and service fees waived right now as well? And what about traffic management - will there be infrastructure boosts in high traffic areas? I am working from home with a prepaid Xfinity service and seeing lots of slowdown.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Due to Covid-19, will i still be charged for unlimited data if I currently have that plan ?

@jokenai wrote:

I currently am paying for unlimited data. At the moment, it was announced that unlimited data will be provided for all Xfinity internet customers until May. Is this charge still going to be in effect for the time being?

Comprehensive COVID-19 Response to Help Keep Americans Connected

As of March 13th, 2020, we have announced additional steps to help ensure people stay connected to the Internet as more schools suspend classes and companies encourage employees to work from home due to the Coronavirus.

We are taking steps to implement the following new policies for the next 60 days, and other important initiatives:

• Xfinity WiFi Free For Everyone: Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wifi. Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.

• Pausing Our Data Plan: With so many people working and educating from home, we want our customers to access the internet without thinking about data plans. While the vast majority of our customers do not come close to using 1TB of data in a month, we are pausing our data plans for 60 days giving all customers Unlimited data for no additional charge.

• No Disconnects or Late Fees: We will not disconnect a customer’s internet service or assess late fees if they contact us and let us know that they can’t pay their bills during this period. Our care teams will be available to offer flexible payment options and can help find other solutions.

• Internet Essentials Free to New Customers: As announced yesterday, it’s even easier for low-income families who live in a Comcast service area to sign-up for Internet Essentials, the nation’s largest and most comprehensive broadband adoption program. New customers will receive 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month. Additionally, for all new and existing Internet Essentials customers, the speed of the program’s Internet service was increased to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream. That increase will go into effect for no additional fee and it will become the new base speed for the program going forward.

• News, Information and Educational Content on X1: For those with school-age students at home, we’ve created new educational collections for all grade levels in partnership with Common Sense Media. Just say “education” into your X1 or Flex voice remote. To help keep customers informed, we also have created a collection of the most current news and information on Coronavirus. Just say “Coronavirus” into your X1 or Flex voice remote.

• 24x7 Network Monitoring: Underpinning all of these efforts, Comcast’s technology and engineering teams will continue to work tirelessly to support our network operations. We engineer our network capacity to handle spikes and shifts in usage patterns, and continuously test, monitor and enhance our systems and network to ensure they are ready to support customer usage. Our engineers and technicians staff our network operations centers 24/7 to ensure network performance and reliability. We are monitoring network usage and watching the load on the network both nationally and locally, and to date it is performing well.

For an current overview of everything we are doing for our Xfinity customers, click here.

Our hearts go out to all people and families impacted by this virus. Please let us know if you have any questions related to these efforts here. 

Open hotspots frequently asked questions

What hotspots are included?
Xfinity WiFi hotspots located both indoors and outdoors in places like shopping districts, parks, businesses, and train stations will be opened. Please note that hotspots located in customers’ homes will not be opened to the public.

If users do not see the Accept & Connect button and are instead asked to sign in using their Xfinity ID and/or password, they may be attempting to access an Xfinity WiFi Home hotspot. Exact hotspot locations can be found at xfinity.com/wifi/#find-a-hotspot or using the Xfinity WiFi app.

Does the free access apply to both customers and non-customers?
Yes, anyone in proximity to an Xfinity WiFi hotspot can access them.

How does someone connect to the Xfinity WiFi hotspot?

1. Visit xfinity.com/wifi to see a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots. Open hotspots, both indoor and outdoor, will be displayed on the map in a light green color.
  2. Once at a hotspot, customers and non-customers should select xfinitywifi from the list of available WiFi networks, and then launch a browser.
  3. Xfinity Internet customers can sign in using their Xfinity ID and password to be automatically connected to Xfinity WiFi hotspots in the future.
  4. Non-Xfinity Internet customers can connect by clicking the Accept & Connect button. Non-Xfinity customers will be able to renew their complimentary sessions every two hours.

Source:

Additional Information:

https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

https://www.internetessentials.com/covid19

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Due to Covid-19, will i still be charged for unlimited data if I currently have that plan ?

"giving all customers Unlimited data for no additional charge."

I would like it explicitly stated existing customers already paying for the unlimited data will get a rebate.

I just received my bill and i am still being charged the 50$ for unlimited data.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@Stephenm64 wrote:

"giving all customers Unlimited data for no additional charge."

I would like it explicitly stated existing customers already paying for the unlimited data will get a rebate.

I just received my bill and i am still being charged the 50$ for unlimited data.

Apologies.

Yes your printed statement was generated and in process prior to this change in policy and the current conditions.

Customers who are subscribed to an existing unlimited data plan for Internet will be credited in full for this automatically. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

@jokenai wrote:

Apologies.

Customers who are subscribed to an existing unlimited data plan for Internet will be credited in full for this automatically.

Highlighted
New Poster

I have put a stop payment on my automatic withdrawal for my payments because it caused me an overdraft fee of $35. I have been sent home when my company closed for fear of Covid-19 over 2 weeks now and as a part time employee I am greatly affect and have little or no money. I will resume payments when I return to work. I could not get in touch with Comcast by phone. It is not our fault we cannot pay and beside not shutting off service, which is a good thing, you should also stop automatic payment processing until we can go back to work. Thank you.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@starfire28 wrote:
I have put a stop payment on my automatic withdrawal for my payments because it caused me an overdraft fee of $35. I have been sent home when my company closed for fear of Covid-19 over 2 weeks now and as a part time employee I am greatly affect and have little or no money. I will resume payments when I return to work. I could not get in touch with Comcast by phone. It is not our fault we cannot pay and beside not shutting off service, which is a good thing, you should also stop automatic payment processing until we can go back to work. Thank you.

Apologies that all of this happened to you  Thanks for your feedback. 

I have placed a credit on your account as a courtesy. 

Below link shows our customers how to set up or cancel automatic payments. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

Hang in there. 

We know your Xfinity service is critical at this time and we want to make sure you remain connected. If you have been impacted by quarantines or closures and need more time to pay your bill for Xfinity TV, Internet, Home or home phone services:

• Select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings
  • Click on Schedule a Payment
  • Then go to Payment Date and choose a new due date

If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

Also,  we understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill.

Highlighted
Contributor

I don't know who thought up this scam, if this is what it was, but I also received the same memo that we would get unlimited data caps and over my service, was told I would receive a $12 credit. But, lo and behold, no $12 credit appeared on my bill and I still have to pay the same amount, despite the email saying I would receive the credit.

If Comcast is going to give out credits, it would be nice if they would actually follow through with it.

The email said that since I already have unlimited data, that I would receive a $12 credit and yet, it appears nowhere on my bill just posted yesterday.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@tempe21 wrote:

I don't know who thought up this scam, if this is what it was, but I also received the same memo that we would get unlimited data caps and over my service, was told I would receive a $12 credit. But, lo and behold, no $12 credit appeared on my bill and I still have to pay the same amount, despite the email saying I would receive the credit.

If Comcast is going to give out credits, it would be nice if they would actually follow through with it.

The email said that since I already have unlimited data, that I would receive a $12 credit and yet, it appears nowhere on my bill just posted yesterday.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I can assure you that this is not a scam. Your most recent bill (dated March 25) was already in process when the policy on this changed.

I applied a credit manually this morning for $20 along with reversing an earlier late charge (as a courtesy). You can see both of those credits reflected Saturday via the My Account app. Apologies again.  

Thanks for your patience and hang in there. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Staying connected throughout COVID-19 financial crisis:

I was wondering what policies/programs are in place considering the effect of the COVID-19 virus. I read the website but didn't see anything about waiving late fees, halting service cancelations, or anything of that nature. All of my roommates and I work in the 'non-essential' service industry and have all been laid off our jobs. We are unfortunately unable to pay the utility costs while unemployed. What are our options for staying connected throughout this crisis?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Staying connected throughout COVID-19 financial crisis:

Do you mean something like this?

Highlighted
New Poster

COVID-19 Payment Relief

Hello,

I have been laid-off due to the Coronavirus and am trying to explore payment options with Xfinity. 

Although Comcast released this statement:

I cannot get ahold of a customer service rep or find a way to not be penalized or disconnected while I delay payment to wait for the government's relief check to pay my bill. 

Is anyone else having a similar experience? All I would like to do is get on the phone with somebody.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: COVID-19 Payment Relief

Sorry to hear about that. Please visit the site for more information: https://comca.st/3aiOxV7. There you will find a section dedicated to Billing and Payments. You will find the instructions to make a future dated payment arrangement. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

@ccalands wrote:

Hello,

I have been laid-off due to the Coronavirus and am trying to explore payment options with Xfinity. 

Although Comcast released this statement:

I cannot get ahold of a customer service rep or find a way to not be penalized or disconnected while I delay payment to wait for the government's relief check to pay my bill. 

Is anyone else having a similar experience? All I would like to do is get on the phone with somebody.

We understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill.

We know your Xfinity service is critical at this time and we want to make sure you remain connected. If you have been impacted by quarantines or closures and need more time to pay your bill for Xfinity TV, Internet, Home or home phone services:

If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Staying connected throughout COVID-19 financial crisis:

@katelynking706 wrote:

I was wondering what policies/programs are in place considering the effect of the COVID-19 virus. I read the website but didn't see anything about waiving late fees, halting service cancelations, or anything of that nature. All of my roommates and I work in the 'non-essential' service industry and have all been laid off our jobs. We are unfortunately unable to pay the utility costs while unemployed. What are our options for staying connected throughout this crisis?

We understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill.

Highlighted
New Poster

Those directions do not allow you to choose a new due date online. That just lets you choose a new payment date and then it warns you that you are making a payment after the due date. You need updated instructions. 

Highlighted
New Poster

I requested a call from comcast today (only way to contact them) and this is EXACTLY how the call went.
Me: Hi, are you doing any type of deferred payment for people who were laid off due to coronavirus?
Representative: No.
Me: So you arent doing anything to help people affected by coronavirus who have trouble paying thier bill?
Representative: No.
Me: okay thanks bye.

This was after 17 minutes with the automated system, then going online to request a call, wait 15 mins for the call, then getting a call and being put on hold for 3 minutes just to talk to this wonderful agent.
This doesnt seem like a "comprehensive" response to me.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@User48 Apologies for the experience that you described above. That's not the experience that we want for any of our customers. Our agent was not correct.

I have reviewed your account and have already reached out to the leadership of our agent that you spoke with so that we can have the call reviewed for feedback and improvement.

That being said,  our official and in place active response is listed at the link below and at the top of this thread. We have automatic processes in place to stop automatic disconnections due to nonpayment.    

Highlighted
New Poster

COVID-19 Plan

Can someone please explain how the COVID-19 Plan is any help to those of us who pay our bill? If this plan is here to help, I am here to tell you is does not.  If your bill is due and they say because of this epidemic crisis you will not need to pay your bill until we have some insight on what is going to happen with people being furloughed or laid-off or in my son's case the business is closing for good; you will get a downgraded plan.  The line up on Xfinity Stream is as follow: 9 QVC channels; I guess we are going to buy when we're not being paid, 8 Hallmark channels, 3 JTV channels, Sky News never heard of it & Cheddar Business Channel.  Like are they serious????? None of your premium channels in your line-up & nothing for children to watch all day.  Mind you they automatically enroll you in this unless your bill is current with no past due balance and we have been without TV service for over 4 hours and only able to connect to Netflix of any other apps through your cell phone, laptop or chromebook.  This is horrible and not even your local channels.  How is this benefiting your customers.  This is HORRIBLE in the North Charleston, SC area and all they keep saying is the system can take up to 4 hours to reset.  This was poor planning and does not benefit their existing customers.  Take my advice and pay your bill with a $0 balance before your due date.  This is a hoax.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: COVID-19 Plan

Miraculously before I posted in this forum, we were without cable TV since about 12:30PM except the TV attached to the modem which is the main box.  Internet was available and I believe phone service was available as well.  Well, I left my home with only one TV working around 2:30PM and upon our return and me being out and paying my Comcast bill of $277 which is wayyyyy toooo much monthly when we got home the one TV that was getting cable TV coming thru was now out and it stated that I needed to pay my bill or go on xfinity.com/myaccount to pay my bill.  Unbelievable AGAIN.  Well because my bill was paid a day late, I was automatically put into this transitional downgraded plan.  I then needed to pay my current balance in order to get my same service I was receiving.  I called Comcast 1 time, text chat and nothing was resolved until approximately 9:15PM.  This is rediculous; fellow comcast customers please pay your bill and don't believe that this is helping us.  The channel line-up miraculously added more channels after I posted in the forum....hmmm!!  These are trying times and this was a real trying day for me and my son wanting to play his game but it was being interrupted with trying to troubleshoot for a change that took place without notice to its customers.  Shame on this poor planning that is designed to help us....but not really help!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Corona Data???

I was charged 100 dollars for overage for march. I was under the assumption that data wasnt going to go over this month???? Am I wrong???

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately, even though I switched to an unlimited plan with no data cap and with Xfinity waiving data caps, I was still charged for the wrong plan and also for additional data for the month of March. Due to auto payment setup, I have already been charged an extraordinary amount. I had to cancel my account end of the month but Xfinity charged me again for month of April. 😞 

Please, someone, help! I have been trying to get a hold of an agent for too long..

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I spoke to Comcast through the app on April second and told them I could only pay half of my past due that day ($350) and could I pay the rest in two weeks. They said yes. So I paid the $350

Yesterday they shut my tv off. After hours and multiple people telling me they would reactivate my tv i first got told they would give me ten days (I needed 12) then I got a supervisor who said that actually they can’t do ANYTHING unless I pay on full because a new “macro” on the system has taken away their ability to make promises to pay or reinstate tv service. He said he would turn it on if he could and to “prove” that to me he gave me a $100 credit which was very nice but didn’t resolve the issue (I owed $319 past due after the $350 I already paid my bill is over 300 a month)

All night my tv was off. I woke up this morning and it is now on but I am scared it’s going to go off again overnight. Can someone PLEASE help me and clarify what’s going on? Thanks.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: COVID-19 Plan

@SCGirl48 

Apologies for the issues and the experiences that you described above.

Our official and in place active response is listed at the link below and at the top of this thread. We have automatic processes in place to stop automatic disconnections due to nonpayment.    

As a courtesy, I have credited back any late fees over the past 21 months and also provided another small credit for your loyalty. 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience. Hang in there.   

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Corona Data???

@6889767  Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

In reviewing your account the additional overage charges listed on your April 1 statement were for the February 1 through February 29 time period and is a valid charge.

As a courtesy, I have reversed the charges incurred here for the past two months and also the recent late fee.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for being a Comcast customer. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

@bishu  Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described. We have gone ahead and credited your account for the data overage as a courtesy. 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

@SeanMck Apologies for the issues, experiences and confusion that we put you through. 

Glad to hear that all of your services have been restored and it looks like our agent was able to assist to make this right.

Apologies again, apologies for the stress we caused and thanks for your patience.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you for having the call reviewed, but what you are saying is that I need to get in touch with comcast again to hopefully this time speak with an agent that will help me? I did go in and change my due date. But does that mean I am going to owe an extra bill period at that time? That still will not help because if I have just returned to work owing a larger sum all at once isnt going to work either. This is why I spent a half hour the other day trying to get in touch with an agent that could review the options with me.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi @ComcastTeds,

Thank you for the credit! But that was not the issue I was worried about! I have two major issues

1) I cancelled my servives (due to moving) with last day of service being March 30th but I am still getting charged

2) I changed my plan to 100 dollars (+25 for xfi, total 125) for internet only 1gbps no data cap plan  for march but I was charged 260+ (not with 60 dollars credit still 200 +).

Please help me resolve these issues. I even have emails from Xfinity about these changes (happy to forward!)

Thanks again!

Highlighted
Official Employee

@bishu Apologies, I'm not seeing the issues and charges that you described above on the account that is associated with the e-mail that you used to sign up with in this forum. 

I've asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you directly so that we can get the issues identified, clarified and on the path for resolution. 

Thanks for your continued patience.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

@User48 

As mentioned, we have automatic processes in place to stop automatic disconnections of internet and voice services due to nonpayment.    

I've asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you directly so that we can have packaging, product and pricing options reviewed with you to reduce your monthly costs.  

Thanks for your continued patience.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast fees

Now that we all are being affected in one or another by Covid-19, what is Comcast doing to help those customers who have lost their jobs?  We know that their fees are ridiculously high, and I am sure that many loyal customers are experiencing economic harships.  What is their game plan, or are they going to ignore those customers and continue charging high fees?  I just wonder because I keep getting their emails indicating how they are responding to the pandemic, but I do not see anything that would make a real difference when it comes to help those in economic need.