Community Forum

Completely unable to get past automated phone support

New Poster

Completely unable to get past automated phone support

Good Lord the phone robot is infuriating. I asked for billing and it tried to walk me through using the app. I need to ask billing question not a tutorial, that's why I took the time pick up the phone!<br>Once I kept telling it 'No' it hung up on me and told me to use the internet. My internet is down. <br><br>I called back and it asked if this was a technical issue. I said "no", as I needed to reach BILLING.<br>Stupid robot: "Ok, what is your technical issue?"<br>Are you kidding me!? I then ran through those hoops only to be hung up on AGAIN!<br><br><br>SO, from someone who has managed a global 24/7 customer support desk let me tell you, this is the most customer hostile and illogical idea ever. Your robot should NEVER hang up on a customer unless that customer has CONFIRMED it's working. A hang up without resolution is the worst thing you can do in this industry
Official Employee

Re: Completely unable to get past automated phone support

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.